Sri Aurobindo Public School was established by the Vardhman Group of Companies, as a fulfillment of its corporate social responsibility, in 1996. It is run by Smt. Banarso Devi Oswal Public Charitable trust, Ludhiana, ably led by Padma Bhushan Shri S.P.Oswal. It is situated in the Industrial town of Baddi in Himachal Pradesh, 40 Kms from Chandigarh. The school follows the ideology of education propounded by Sri Aurobindo and the Mother, which is based on the holistic development of a child´s personality. The school has a strength of 1168 students. The school has highly qualified teachers, well equipped science, maths and computer labs, beautifully landscaped gardens and playgrounds. The Second block was inaugurated by Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Shri Prem Kumar Dhummal in 2009. The school was upgraded to Senior Secondary Level in Commerce stream in the year 2010 and Science Stream in 2012.
The third block houses a state of the art, Physics, Chemistry and Biology labs and Library. Recently the fourth block of our school has started functioning. It houses a state of art Computer Lab where the computer student ratio 1:1 . It also has administrative office along with Director and Principal'soffice in it . The Second floor of the fourth block has a Multimedia Room which can accomodate a strength of nearly 250 at a time .